Rufus Bootable USB Download Free – Rufus is commonly used to create bootable USB drive. This is very easy to use and create several kind of bootable drives. Here you can find the direct download link for Rufus bootable usb. You can also use Power ISO Download Free.
It can be particularly valuable for situations where:
- you have to make USB establishment media from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, UEFI, and so forth.)
- Take a shot at a framework that doesn’t have an OS introduced
- Blaze a BIOS or other firmware from DOS
- Run a low-level utility
- Regardless of its little size, Rufus gives all that you require!
Non comprehensive rundown of ISOs Rufus is known to work with:
Curve Linux, Archbang, BartPE/pebuilder, CentOS, Damn Small Linux, Fedora, FreeDOS, Gentoo, gNewSense, Hiren’s Boot CD, LiveXP, Knoppix, Kubuntu, Linux Mint, NT Password Registry Editor, OpenSUSE, Parted Magic, Slackware, Tails, Trinity Rescue Kit, Ubuntu, Ultimate Boot CD, Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and so forth.
Rufus Bootable USB Download Free What’s New
- Major UI changes (enhanced text style, new information field, no different advancement dialog, and so forth.)
- Add support for Windows To Go (when Rufus is running on Windows 8 or later)
- Include support for Grub4DOS and GRUB 2 based pictures (e.g. FreeNAS)
- Versatile application support, through a “rufus.ini” record
- Local decompression support for DD pictures (.Z, .gz, .lzma, .bz2 and .xz)
- Consistent UEFI boot of NTFS parts, for Windows ISOs with vast records (>4GB)
- Support for Windows multipart “install.swm”
- Support for non Microsoft VHD drivers
- Norwegian interpretation, affability of JED
- Fix an accident on picture choice when no gadget is available
- In this version broken VHD bolster on non-English adaptation of Windows has been fixed
- Fix compose mistake for DD pictures that are not a various of the division size
- Broken Unicode supported
- Overhaul installed Syslinux to 6.03
- Different upgrades and fixes
- Overhaul Windows variant posting for Windows 10
Rufus Technichal Details
Requirement: Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP
Published By: Rufus
File Size: 625 KB
Rufus Bootable USB Download Link
Click on the following download now button to start downloading Rufus bootable usb. This is a direct download link.
To Uninstall the software please click here to download the manual.